Point of no return?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Point of no return?

User Info: Banana_morph

Banana_morph
2 years ago#1
Really loving this charming and addictive game. I've been focusing on progressing the story at a medium pace. I definitely plan on collecting all the fruit though once I'm done with story section but I'm wondering if there is a point of no return I should be aware of. Can I beat the final boss and continue exploring the levels or will the game just end. I'm assuming cause you can go back to previous day's it shouldn't be a problem. I just picked up the winged pikmin at 7 hours in. Is that the halfway point or more like 2/3rds done?
NNID: pfantproductions

User Info: _011235813_

_011235813_
2 years ago#2
The game "ends" when you defeat the final boss but you can just replay that day and instead of landing in the boss area, land somewhere else and collect fruit or whatever you fancy.
FC: 2878-9679-9015

User Info: Banana_morph

Banana_morph
2 years ago#3
Is there a certain method to farm fruit just so I have a lot stocked up? I thought I rembered reading something in game about fruit replenishing. Is that even necessary if lets say after I beat the final boss I go back solely to find all fruit?
NNID: pfantproductions

User Info: Lagochocobo13

Lagochocobo13
2 years ago#4
Fruit doesn't replenish but throughout the game there is 100 days worth so it's nothing to horrible. There is a story line part where it becomes important to get fruit quickly but nothing to drastic.

Only reason to find all the fruit is so you can say that you did.
FC: 3007-9486-8232 IGN: Lucas
GT:Lagochocobo13

User Info: shadowreaper7

shadowreaper7
2 years ago#5
Lagochocobo13 posted...
Fruit doesn't replenish but throughout the game there is 100 days worth so it's nothing to horrible. There is a story line part where it becomes important to get fruit quickly but nothing to drastic.

Only reason to find all the fruit is so you can say that you did.

The alternative to this method is not collect fruit early on (try for a reserve of 3/4) and once this bit happens, collect the fruit you passed up for easy reserves.
3DS FC: 2578 - 3653 - 3599
The Reaper does not take someone's life. He takes their happiness. A fate far worse than death.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Point of no return?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived