What I would suggest for a Pikmin 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. What I would suggest for a Pikmin 4

User Info: Pikperson1024

Pikperson1024
2 years ago#1
I have played through and perfectly completed Pikmin 1, 2 and 3 (not including hidden things and Easter eggs) and I have come up with some ideas for Pikmin 4, if a Pikmin 4 will come out. The first thing I will talk about is Pikmin types. One Pikmin I would like to see is a Pikmin with some sort of shell that protects then from bomb rock explosions. I would also like to see some sort of Pikmin that is invisible to enemies until it starts an action such as attacking an enemy or building a bridge/carrying fragments. I would also like to see a terrain like the final area in Pikmin 3 but larger and not set on one objective. Lastly, I would like to see a co-op feature in the main story and not just special missions.

User Info: G23Non45

G23Non45
2 years ago#2
The return of caves, interplanetary travel, specific treasure/fruit mission, night missions with more risk, different time zones depending on planet. Online planet heists?

User Info: Pikperson1024

Pikperson1024
2 years ago#3
Yeah. I like the idea of night missions and online heists. There could be a segment where someone could take and move your ship and you are stranded till you find it. They could also take some thing like some food or money from the treasure. It would also be cool if they added a collect food feature with a gather treasure feature.
For all other pikpeople

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
2 years ago#4
G23Non45 posted...
The return of caves

Please, no. Pikmin 2 caves were been the worst idea in the entire series. Replacing good level design and enemy placement with randomly generated areas with random difficulty is not good game design.

IMO
Now Playing:DKC:Tropical Freeze on Hard Mode (188%)

User Info: G23Non45

G23Non45
2 years ago#5
The return of caves doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be the backbone of the game.

User Info: heroven

heroven
2 years ago#6
I loved the caves! Those have been my favorite part of all the pikmin games. They added a real challenge, not to mention a huge extra chuck of explorable areas.

Maybe fruits and treasures? And you can spend your pokos in the online mode on upgrades or items?
War is eternal.

User Info: alexh9md

alexh9md
2 years ago#7
I loved the caves too, and the night missions sound like a good idea. I think they could improve the caves though, and bring back the Piklopedia.

User Info: alexh9md

alexh9md
2 years ago#8
NEW IDEA! Next captain could be Olimar's son!

User Info: heroven

heroven
2 years ago#9
That would actually be quite interesting. He is always talking about going on adventures with his dad. Maybe Shacho, Olimar, and Louie are there too? I would like to see them return as at least prominent characters, if not playable ones.
War is eternal.
Come Join the Pikmin Wars! (Bloodmancer.boards.net)

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
2 years ago#10
I'm really interested in night exploration and teaming up with some enemies--that's about it.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen!
So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. What I would suggest for a Pikmin 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The final level is awfulThe_MCX16812/10 7:00PM