Currently on sale for 400 MSP ($5)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Realms of Ancient War
  3. Currently on sale for 400 MSP ($5)

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
4 years ago#1
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/RAW/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111ee

Might be worth $5.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|

User Info: Xammblu

Xammblu
4 years ago#2
It's certainly not worth any more than $5, I've been waiting for this to get down to 400MSP so I can hack my way through it and then forget about it.
XBL/PSN - "Xammblu"
Listen to Metal!!

User Info: King_Akeela

King_Akeela
4 years ago#3
I played the demo and liked it. Im an old school gamer, so i can look past the flaws in most games and still have a good time. For $5 i know i can have a good time. I have spent more money on worse games,so i will probably grab it.
Gamertag:Kreator82

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
4 years ago#4
It was worth the full price in my opinion. Glad I bought it then, and glad it is on sale for everyone else now.
35 Lightnin'

User Info: Xammblu

Xammblu
4 years ago#5
I'm glad you dug it, Oges, I think I checked your lonely topic here daily as I waited for Amalur to come out while lurking a few other hack-n-slash games that were on my radar.
XBL/PSN - "Xammblu"
Listen to Metal!!

OgesMC
4 years ago#6
Oh it's certainly a throwaway game, nothing you will play time and time again. Do not mistake the fact that I enjoyed it with the fact that it will be the best game you've played.

How was Amalur? I enjoyed the demo's combat greatly but I didn't pick it up yet.
35 Lightnin'

User Info: Seepuh

Seepuh
4 years ago#7
Oges,

You were a main authority in the Sacred 2 boards - worthwhile or should I not distract myself from Dragon's Dogma when it arrives next week?

Seepuh
4 years ago#8
Amalur is a great game btw - just keep a backup set of gear in case you want to switch from melee to rogue to caster mid-game. Trade skills gimp the random drops a bit but you can control that.

OgesMC
4 years ago#9
RAW will not be enough to distract you from Dragons Dogma, if you enjoy the likes of Two Worlds 2 or Divinity II.

Let's put it this way, I loved Torchlight, and played it quite religiously, hard to put down. RAW is sort of a step below Torchlight, easy to put down. Still, with that being said, it is still worth playing to me.

Thanks about Amalur question.
35 Lightnin'

Seepuh
4 years ago#10
That works for me, I'll hold off on this for a while. I may check this out down the road once I'm done with Dogma. Thanks again!
  1. Boards
  2. Realms of Ancient War
  3. Currently on sale for 400 MSP ($5)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived