nerds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HotCell43

HotCell43
5 years ago#1
lets be honest who here consider themselves to be nerds?

User Info: Rasriliran

Rasriliran
5 years ago#2

me and proud

User Info: aintnochild

aintnochild
5 years ago#3
NOT I
---
Official Kakuzu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board BWAHAHAHAHA

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
5 years ago#4
I consider myself a casual nerd.A nerd,but not exactly the stereotypical type.
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards

User Info: Yomonachi

Yomonachi
5 years ago#5
Of course not.
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
(message deleted)

User Info: pro_gamer19

pro_gamer19
5 years ago#7
Nerd
1. "A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious: "one of those nerds who never asked a girl to dance"."

... Not I.

2. "An intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession."

Hmm...

User Info: AMP1317

AMP1317
5 years ago#8
Me, but I'm not socially awkward or anything... In fact, most of my friends don't even play videogames or watch anime.

=/

Hence why I don't have anyone to play NUNS2 or NUNSG with. I don't care, I'm proud of my nerdage. Unless you mean nerd as in intelligent then... I'm not one of those.
=(
"Son of a submariner!"
Official Kushina of the Naruto UNSG Boards

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
5 years ago#9
Meh..

Intelligence/knowledge-wise, yeah I spose so..

I don't fit the stereotype though...
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Onoki of the UNSG Boards [Regulars]
Furry and Proud of it ^_^

User Info: fearios4snaks

fearios4snaks
5 years ago#10
I thought I was pretty nerdy but then I realized I don't know the names of half the people you guys talk about in naruto....although I do know sasukes hand seal for his fireball jutsu...
PSN- feerios
sasori is so awesome that even in his winning pose on the training field his puppet stays upright in the water. True awesomeness

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived