Would you be okay with a Female lead?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Would you be okay with a Female lead?

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
4 years ago#41
Honorless posted...
If you don't want "generic crap" (generic=common) storylines, you probably shouldn't be playing GTA games, as they're clearly copy/pastes from hundreds of stories/comics & Hollywood movies Scarface, Heat, GoodFellas, Godfather, Boys in the Hood, intermixed with absurdity (in that specific case, comically speaking, Saints Row 3 is the most original of the script among GTA/RDR/or even MP)
Max Payne being any hardboiled/noir, & RDR borrowing from every western under the sun.

Really, you're calling GTA, RDR and Max Payne generic? Because Rockstar have taken inspiration from/paid homage to some iconic movies? Just because something is not completely original doesn't make it generic.

The main thing I also don't want to be generic is the protagonists's personality. I like the characters Rockstar create, and some of the crazy, memorable personalities. A custom protagonist cannot be anything like that. They have to be generic, ie: non-specific. I have no interest in that. I want a detailed character with a specific personality and back story that suits the plot.
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: deltamustang_65

deltamustang_65
4 years ago#42
Agreed.

I wouldn't mind more customization for my online guy, though. It'd be nice to unlock all of the clothes and gear from the main game, plus maybe some extra and/or hidden stuff.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743

User Info: AClockworkPeach

AClockworkPeach
4 years ago#43
I didn't miss GameFAQS at all. I'll be back in a month or two.
It's a catch 22, either you lose or you lose, that's the way the game structured, for real ******* to suffer.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Would you be okay with a Female lead?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived