The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

If there's going to be a Car Theft side mission...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. If there's going to be a Car Theft side mission...

User Info: BKelly95

BKelly95
4 years ago#1
...how do you think it's going to work with the three different protagonists? Do you think each of them will have his own vehicle list?
----------
"I'm a monster!"-Buster Bluth, Arrested Development

User Info: Filthy_Esquire

Filthy_Esquire
4 years ago#2
I think only one of them or two of them will mess with that kinda thing. But to be honest I love the car theft missions. It is GRAND THEFT AUTO... Not destruction derby soap opera.

I think the urban dude will be the one hustling for cars. I can't see the dude with the family hustling cars. But who knows.

I hope they make comments about the cars when they get in them occasionally... That is one thing I didn't like about the other games, your character never talked much about the ride when they first get in or on it.

User Info: John_Marsten

John_Marsten
4 years ago#3
Well considering that I made this game. I can tell you that there wont not be any non car stealing non missions that you cant not ever not do.
I am not going to remove this until it has been removed by me removing it.......does the word remove sound weird now?

User Info: KillerSlaw

KillerSlaw
4 years ago#4
More than likely, Franklin will have some sort of car theft activity since he is working as a repo-man for a luxury car dealer at the start of the game.
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif

User Info: John_Marsten

John_Marsten
4 years ago#5
KillerSlaw posted...
More than likely, Franklin will have some sort of car theft activity since he is working as a repo-man for a luxury car dealer at the start of the game.

There isnt even a character called franklin.
I put the "YOU" in ImprYOUvement

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
4 years ago#6
Then who was phone?!
PSN: adz-spec
(message deleted)

User Info: brockcube

brockcube
4 years ago#8
All 3 characters going off the same master-list, once a car is delivered it's checked off. It can be re-delivered for lesser money.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. If there's going to be a Car Theft side mission...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived