so, how old were you when you started playing gta

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. so, how old were you when you started playing gta

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
4 years ago#41
i believe i was 11 when i first played gta3 back in 2002. it was the first game i (luckily) picked when i got my first ps2. i didnt know a thing about it, but i picked it because i liked the pictures of all the cars and thought claude looked cool. i also distinctly remember there being a diablo stallion on there too lol i was hoping id get to drive that car.

i got vice city sometime in early 2003 i suppose, and san andreas on release.
'MURICA.

User Info: -Unknown

-Unknown
4 years ago#42
User Name seganotmyname

User ID 6695221

Board User Level -3: Blocked Account blocked from message boards. Contact a GameFAQs admin for more information.

XD
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/420/404/bc7.gif

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
4 years ago#43
adz-spec posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Actually, I could honestly see that being possible. I am a substitute teacher and have had kindergartners who play GTA and Assassin's Creed.

That's some bad parenting right there.

I know, but its either those two games or Call of Duty. My god, everything between the ages 5-10 is obsessed with Call of Duty.
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.

User Info: Nuck-chorris

Nuck-chorris
4 years ago#44
Your parents must be so proud. Thats well young TC. I played Mortal Kombat at age 10. Played GTA 1 when i was 12. Im 22 now.
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.

User Info: Jorif

Jorif
4 years ago#45
I was 13 when I got GTA 3, played that with my cousin who was 10. Both played Vice City at 14 & 11 respectively, then when San Andreas came out, my younger cousin (his brother) played at age 8. My youngest cousin, their brother, played GTA IV with us at age 8 & played Vice City Stories the year before when he was 7.

My cousins are pretty much my brothers, so we've all grown up with access to M rated games at young ages, and I had plenty of M rated games before GTA 3 as well (although not GTA).

The only thing those games have left on us are great tastes in music.
So Say We All

User Info: Filthy_Esquire

Filthy_Esquire
4 years ago#46
Nuck-chorris posted...
Your parents must be so proud. Thats well young TC. I played Mortal Kombat at age 10. Played GTA 1 when i was 12. Im 22 now.

I was 9 when I first played MK on the arcade... and 12 or 13 for the original GTA.

I still love both of these games in their original, and get miffed (and am old) when others don't get it. I dunno why the original GTA's aren't on the PS store.

If you played the original GTA and Mk... Play T&C surf shop for nintendo... Good game too.

User Info: elte156

elte156
4 years ago#47
13 / GTA3
Posted using GameFlux on my Galaxy S2

User Info: tricky_one

tricky_one
4 years ago#48
I don't remember my exact age but I was probably 9-11 when I played GTA3 at a cousins house. I wasn't really into keeping up with gaming so I searched the limited, useless internet trying to find a game with a similar cover (My cousin lived in the USA so I couldn't just ask him). Finally, I thought I found it but turns out I found VC and bought it on release week. It wasn't until a few years ago that I released I was actually playing GTA3 all those years ago.
PSN torlon

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
4 years ago#49
GTA2 in '99. I was 7

Most prominent mission i remember was one where some guy talks to you about beany liquor then you get thrown in prison and have to break out.

this song is nostalgic
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-YUvT9HtdU
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. so, how old were you when you started playing gta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived