Replaying all 3d GTAs in preparation for GTA V

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Replaying all 3d GTAs in preparation for GTA V

User Info: MKD88

MKD88
4 years ago#1
I just started replaying GTA III and am planning on finishing all of them before GTA V releases.

I'm only doing story missions though. Since I have beaten all of these games 100% except for Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. Liberty City Stories was stolen from me during a house party before I finished it and I never got a chance to play Vice City Stories.

Anybody else planning on replaying any GTA game or has recently replayed one of the older ones?
PSN ID: MKD88

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#2
I'm half way through Vice, might skip SA because I found that game nauseating. Also been playing RDR, just such a good game.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTA5 boards

MKD88
4 years ago#3
RDR is an amazing game. I played that game to death. I also just finished Max Payne 3 and that game was really good as well. The different studios of Rockstar sure know how to make some great games.

User Info: E BOMB

E BOMB
4 years ago#4
sounds like a plan.

i finished the story and some side stuff for gta3 on my phone.

and i just finished vice's story on my ps3 and going back to do some more of the more fun side stuff.

I am very close to pulling the trigger on san andreas on ps3.

if i get to the " stories " games you know im really bored. but it might just happen.

User Info: ajbrand

ajbrand
4 years ago#5
you should play the "stories", I really enjoyed both of them!
PSN: ARC_Rounder
PSN: tonyb803

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
4 years ago#6
I actually 100% VC last year. Now I am working on San Andreas and am attempting to 100% it without using a single cheat. If I do, awesome. If not, oh well.
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#7
yeah , I finished TR and popped in GTA4 , TBoGT , TLaTD to get back on track , I really like the way the control feels in my twitching trigger fingers ! I am in the mood where the story comes last , I just feel like blasting for everlasting ! ... have a great time guys !

User Info: E BOMB

E BOMB
4 years ago#8
Don't get me wrong I 100% the stories games on my ps2 just a matter of if I get bad to them on ps3 before 5 comes out.

Oh and you can 100% any of them without cheats there are some tough spots on San Andreas from what I remember like that skating pool and supply lines

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
4 years ago#9
E BOMB posted...
Oh and you can 100% any of them without cheats there are some tough spots on San Andreas from what I remember like that skating pool and supply lines

Right now I'm stuck on those stupid Chilian races.
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.

MKD88
4 years ago#10
The worst 100% for me was GTA4 with the pigeons. I went through a list and marked which ones I killed. However, at the end, I had 2 left in the game and none on the list. I gave up for a month or so, until I finally decided I was going to find them and I did... that was back when I had only school to worry about. Man what a pain it was to find those 2 last pigeons.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Replaying all 3d GTAs in preparation for GTA V

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived