I want a period piece again...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I want a period piece again...

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
4 years ago#1
Like everyone else here, I cannot wait for GTAV to come out. However, to be honest, I want to see the next game be another period piece. I want them to do a brand new game set in the 80s or 90s again. Hell, I'll even take the 70s. What do you guys think?
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#2
I will take the 70's , although you guys may think that's old , I would like to say those days were great then greed took over ! when comparing games you should really look into just how many younger bands stole and duplicated that music era ! you could buy 3 of the so called fast classic cars then for what you would pay for a little wimpy economy car now !
gimmie back those days for ANY reason ... I CAN DIG IIIIIIIIIIIT !

Dr_Kain
4 years ago#3
Yeah, I was born in 82, so I don't know much about the 70s and even too much on the 80s. It kind of sucks because I cannot even find photographs of what my home town looked like the 80s, all I have are my childhood memories. As cool as that is, I want to see pictures of how everything was then.

User Info: deltamustang_65

deltamustang_65
4 years ago#4
Why just a piece, when you can have the whole thing?

Hi-yo!
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743

User Info: jqh97116

jqh97116
4 years ago#5
I would also like to see the 70's.

I had a lot of fun with Driver: Parallel Lines back in the day. That game was so badass.
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#6
I'm down for the 70's too. Even the 60's in San Fierro. Maybe do something based around the Truth when he was younger.

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#7
we really do need topics like this to stay on or very close to "The Top" of our board !
6 months left , man I am getting drowsy ... well let me tell you back in my day ....
good night !

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
4 years ago#8
inb4 different universe/no Truth

...good idea though.
'MURICA.

User Info: deltamustang_65

deltamustang_65
4 years ago#9
Multiverse theory as according to R* doesn't apply to The Truth, as he does too much acid.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743

Dr_Kain
4 years ago#10
deltamustang_65 posted...
Multiverse theory as according to R* doesn't apply to The Truth, as he does too much acid.

Say what?

Anyway, I know Rockstar said this is a different universe, and I'm cool with that. However, obviously it is only a partial different one because all of the DJs talk about things they said in the older games.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I want a period piece again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived