The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

After seeing the new trailer, who is your favorite character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. After seeing the new trailer, who is your favorite character?

User Info: gohan_meteora

gohan_meteora
3 years ago#31
All of them. Franklin and Michael look to have the more interesting/dramatic stories, whereas Trevor is likely going to be the goofy counterbalance.

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
3 years ago#32
gta_freak316a posted...
To be honest, I wasn't entirely sold on Franklin, but that trailer gave me a whole new perspective on him. Loving all 3 but think I'm gonna have to say Trevor, Franklin and Michael.And that's not a knock on Michael. Just a tough choice for me. September seems a long way away!

my thoughts exactly
'MURICA.

User Info: shanjo

shanjo
3 years ago#33
I'm surprised at how close the score are honestly. Seems rockstar has done something else right :/
PSN: eh-jhey
i5 3750k @ 4.5 ghz | MSI HD 7950 OC | 8gb | Asus p8Z77-V | Antec 900 | 250gb SSD | 1.5 TB HDD

User Info: 941Blaze

941Blaze
3 years ago#34
To be honest, I was disappointed with Machael's voice, it higher-pitched than I expected.
I'm sure it'll grow on me though.
That's XCOM baby!

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 years ago#35
shanjo posted...
I'm surprised at how close the score are honestly. Seems rockstar has done something else right :/

Exactly what I thought.

Mine would be M > T > F
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: A (PS3), Dragon Age: Origins (PC), Gears Of War J (360)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, RE: Revelations

User Info: shawy89

shawy89
3 years ago#36
Wow, look how close the results are! I think that's a really good sign, you don't want one character that is an overwhelming favourite and/or one that no-one likes.

I voted Michael.
http://www.youtube.com/shawy89

User Info: J-Man725

J-Man725
3 years ago#37
I'm most excited to play Trevor, he doesn't seem like any character we've ever been able to play in a GTA game. They all look like they'll offer something interesting, though.

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
3 years ago#38
J-Man!
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: disneyland5

disneyland5
3 years ago#39
Michael seems boring to me. I like Franklin. But I love Trevor. Because he loves to wreck stuff up. I'm definitely going terminator style with Trevor. This is going to be fun.

User Info: Jas_Pata

Jas_Pata
3 years ago#40
I am much more enthused about Michael and Franklin. I'm very glad there will be the gang aspect of the game to mix things up a bit within V. I still think I will enjoy Trevor the most though.
aka - Nah Tso Gud
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. After seeing the new trailer, who is your favorite character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived