This Game Will Be waty better then saints row 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This Game Will Be waty better then saints row 4

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#21
Saints Row 4 looks to be the aborted fetus of Saints Row the 3rd and Crackdown 2.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter

User Info: eric5674

eric5674
3 years ago#22
I am or was a massivd SR fan 1 was great 2 was ehhhhh 3 was wtf is this sh** 4 is retarted who wants to fight aliens when at 1 point u were a hardend street gang

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
3 years ago#23
Stroker posted...
I saw a game play video of SR4 the other day, and the super powers were done surprisingly well. Most notably, the super speed running and jumping.

However, I wish they made two games. One to be an off the wall super hero game and one to be more like SR2 (as in a newer San Andreas type game).

yup , I agree with this , SR3 started out just okay and then there was an added bunch of crap that make my stomach churn , it was like they should had two separate games and now the so-called series stinks more than a state fair outhouse ... johnny gat was one of the best super hero pigs I have ever seen , now trevor flushes him each morning haha

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
3 years ago#24
Agreed

I'm only getting SR4 for the gameplay since it look way better than The Third and to keep me busy until GTA5 release. SR been dead since after SR2.

User Info: PokeyBanana

PokeyBanana
3 years ago#25
Saints Row is more fun than the modern GTA games but GTA is better made.

Luckily this isn't a problem as I'll just get both.
When the apocalypse comes I'm going to be a bicycle courier. It's an honest living with a steady wage. We can't all be mutant hunters, after all

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
3 years ago#26
What the hell is WATY?!
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

User Info: 360Chambers

360Chambers
3 years ago#27
I just checked out Saints row 4 , and im not gonna lie, it looks pretty fun.
But I doubt its gonna be out GTA5 , SR seems more crazy fun while GTA keeps it close to reality
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This Game Will Be waty better then saints row 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived