the thing that bums me out the most about GTA V

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. the thing that bums me out the most about GTA V

User Info: David_Faustino

David_Faustino
4 years ago#1
is that seeing as how GTA V is the absolute pinnacle of human achievement, everything in all of existence and everything yet to exist will suck in a very big way. i don't know if i should just kill myself now or wait till the universe implodes in on itself the very second GTA V is released
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS

User Info: donhibbardo

donhibbardo
4 years ago#2
Well, if it weren't for MGSV I would agree with you. So at least wait until then.

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
4 years ago#3
k
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#4
strannnge strannnge strange brew 2 - to - two - too much inside of you !

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#5
Your first option is best, your parents need your room for an office.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter

User Info: blaze9990

blaze9990
4 years ago#6
My name is blaze9990
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication

User Info: PokeyBanana

PokeyBanana
4 years ago#7
It will be the pinnacle of good not great, just like GTA4
When the apocalypse comes I'm going to be a bicycle courier. It's an honest living with a steady wage. We can't all be mutant hunters, after all

User Info: B0vril

B0vril
4 years ago#8
donhibbardo posted...
Well, if it weren't for MGSV I would agree with you. So at least wait until then.

MGSV looks great, but I don't get how MGS is such a hugely popular series...

I never play them much back in the day, as I didn't game alot, but in playing some of them recently, I've been left bewildered.

I just don't get what is makes it such a popular series. The gameplay mechanics are unsatisfying & the controls feel awkward. The story is like a tedious soap opera, & MY GOD the cut-scenes & codex calls never end!

I mean, artistically the game seems great & the cut scenes are well directed, but that's hardly enough, at least not for me, even it was just a CGI film the goof-ball characters & bad writing would put me off.

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
4 years ago#9
Wait for it...
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
4 years ago#10
B0vril posted...
donhibbardo posted...

MGSV looks great, but I don't get how MGS is such a hugely popular series...

I never play them much back in the day, as I didn't game alot, but in playing some of them recently, I've been left bewildered.

I just don't get what is makes it such a popular series. The gameplay mechanics are unsatisfying & the controls feel awkward. The story is like a tedious soap opera, & MY GOD the cut-scenes & codex calls never end!

I mean, artistically the game seems great & the cut scenes are well directed, but that's hardly enough, at least not for me, even it was just a CGI film the goof-ball characters & bad writing would put me off.

I'm more bewildered at this ridiculous post.

In fact, who asked you?
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. the thing that bums me out the most about GTA V

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived