You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Some of the features I'd like to see may be less realistic compared to ones I see that are more plausible,
1) Domestic animals such as cats, dogs
2) Ability to move around the inside of the vehicle and interact in it whether passenger or driver
4) Sewers that you can explore
5) The ability to enter every building
6) Destruction, even if it's temporary (such as buildings burning, crumbling, parts blown off, etc...)
7) Gore (limbs blown off, guts blown out, chunks of flesh blown out, realistic damage to limbs, so if legs get shot up they crawl around or limp, etc...)
8) The ability to customized properties, buying furniture, setting style, etc...
9) Cryptoids/mysteries, rare occurrences that spawn randomly on the map or happen 1 in 1,000 times in a specific area, such as Bigfoot in the forest, UFO in the sky, Ghost in an abandoned house, Sea Creature in the ocean, El Chupacabra in the desert
10) Difficulty options with more realistic restrictions such as the need to eat/drink, go to the bathroom and sleep
11) Small interactable objects in buildings such as stores, aka a shelf filled with appropriate objects you can throw around or knock over
12) No invisible borders except the world barriers
13) The ability to climb/parkour with certain characters
14) No static items except for buildings/trees
Yes....umm...there is a problem there, there isn't going to be children in a GTA game. Ever. It would get too much backlash and I mean, come on, it's going to be a little messed up hitting a child with a van or something. Oh, and don't even get me started about babies.