what would you like to see happen if you ran over a pedestrian?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. what would you like to see happen if you ran over a pedestrian?

User Info: witmax33

witmax33
3 years ago#1
which do you prefer? - Results (140 votes)
i would like the ped to be thrown around like in 4
35% (49 votes)
i would like the ped to be flattened
2.86% (4 votes)
i would like the ped to fly up in the air
6.43% (9 votes)
mix of all three
47.86% (67 votes)
other (please specify)
7.86% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Qweerterddfdzghydd
Just sig.

User Info: adz-spec

adz-spec
3 years ago#2
I would like the Euphoria engine to determine what happens to a pedestrian in a realistic fashion.
PSN: adz-spec

User Info: Hellraiser555

Hellraiser555
3 years ago#3
adz-spec posted...
I would like the Euphoria engine to determine what happens to a pedestrian in a realistic fashion.

This. It would also be cool to see limbs bent in unnatural directs as well.
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
PSN: Hellraiser555

User Info: Legended

Legended
3 years ago#4
I chose other. If the crash is brutal enough I would like dismemberment with intestines gushing out on impact and if you look quick enough you might be able to find a heart still beating.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
3 years ago#5
Legended posted...
I chose other. If the crash is brutal enough I would like dismemberment with intestines gushing out on impact and if you look quick enough you might be able to find a heart still beating.

Wow that's not creepy at all. Not at all.
We live to make the impossible possible.

User Info: hellslave

hellslave
3 years ago#6
Well, if we ran over the pedestrian, as your question suggests, then that's precisely what happened, and all other choices are moot.
Get MS Points just for using Bing!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=_050883a4-a571-6c14-7517-6035ff75eb68

User Info: nordwest

nordwest
3 years ago#7
I voted Other...

A major aspect of my GTA enjoyment comes from 'ped mowing'. It was probably-excessive in the first top-down game, frustrated by fewer peds in GTA:London '69, and given full probably-disturbing vent by 3D and the rumour of a 'genocide bonus' in GTA III (Er, over 250k peds, IIRC...)

For SA and VC I mowed less, either due to distances between ped-spawn sweet spots or simply less peds in general, but for IV I mowed down so many it became the best real-life city/road rage therapy, certainly wrong to this extent but actually quite addictive. Steal the 'hidden' car behind the warehouses at the southern tip of Happiness Island, switch to in-car view and get lapping. With good in-game weather, some music to reduce the (actually very repetitive) screams, a keen eye to not mush too many cops, and with luck on replacement vehicle spawns you can mow around 500/hr (killed, not just hit) Finding sweet spot / best vehicle ped-mow combos is probably a pretty niche gameplay activity, but worth it if you like racking up proper body counts of polygonal people.

So, for V I want it to build on IV with significantly higher ped-spawn numbers and frequencies. I want more dismemberment, decapitation and enhanced crippling for glancing hits. I want full body fountaining and disintegration if you broadside in a bluff-faced vehicle. I want vehicle armouring customisation and bull-bars. I want more 'sticky bodies' to get wedged in odd places (inconsistent in IV, but pick-ups could be amusing) I want more locations worth finding that have high ped counts but poor cop response (there are three in IV) I want chain-event interactions similar to Retro City Rampage for bouncing peds off cars, walls etc...

I perhaps need therapy.
beep

User Info: uNc0nTr011aB13

uNc0nTr011aB13
3 years ago#8
adz-spec posted...
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
3 years ago#9
adz-spec posted...

User Info: robo_rob

robo_rob
3 years ago#10
nordwest posted...
I voted Other...

A major aspect of my GTA enjoyment comes from 'ped mowing'. It was probably-excessive in the first top-down game, frustrated by fewer peds in GTA:London '69, and given full probably-disturbing vent by 3D and the rumour of a 'genocide bonus' in GTA III (Er, over 250k peds, IIRC...)

For SA and VC I mowed less, either due to distances between ped-spawn sweet spots or simply less peds in general, but for IV I mowed down so many it became the best real-life city/road rage therapy, certainly wrong to this extent but actually quite addictive. Steal the 'hidden' car behind the warehouses at the southern tip of Happiness Island, switch to in-car view and get lapping. With good in-game weather, some music to reduce the (actually very repetitive) screams, a keen eye to not mush too many cops, and with luck on replacement vehicle spawns you can mow around 500/hr (killed, not just hit) Finding sweet spot / best vehicle ped-mow combos is probably a pretty niche gameplay activity, but worth it if you like racking up proper body counts of polygonal people.

So, for V I want it to build on IV with significantly higher ped-spawn numbers and frequencies. I want more dismemberment, decapitation and enhanced crippling for glancing hits. I want full body fountaining and disintegration if you broadside in a bluff-faced vehicle. I want vehicle armouring customisation and bull-bars. I want more 'sticky bodies' to get wedged in odd places (inconsistent in IV, but pick-ups could be amusing) I want more locations worth finding that have high ped counts but poor cop response (there are three in IV) I want chain-event interactions similar to Retro City Rampage for bouncing peds off cars, walls etc...

I perhaps need therapy.

Only 500/hr?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. what would you like to see happen if you ran over a pedestrian?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived