Well I just had a character death spoiled for me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Well I just had a character death spoiled for me...

User Info: KillerSlaw

KillerSlaw
3 years ago#1
Not a big character death or anything, but I'm sure more are coming.

Going off the internet for like a month now.
http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif

User Info: Kinetical

Kinetical
3 years ago#2
You do realise your topic is a spoiler of sorts. Now we know someone in GTA 5 might die...

Edit, spellcheck saying my realise is wrong. Sod that, we English bloody invented English. Just because you lot over there can't figure how to use the z in scrabble that well.
I've been in my body for years.

User Info: merqabah

merqabah
3 years ago#3
Kinetical posted...
You do realise your topic is a spoiler of sorts. Now we know someone in GTA 5 might die...

Edit, spellcheck saying my realise is wrong. Sod that, we English bloody invented English. Just because you lot over there can't figure how to use the z in scrabble that well.

well someone dying in gta is a given and second wtf was that last part?
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Kinetical

Kinetical
3 years ago#4
merqabah posted...
Kinetical posted...

That second part was a rant. I like my rants. Don't get me started on everyone from a different planet being able to speak English in Stargate SG1 either.
I've been in my body for years.

User Info: c_yoder

c_yoder
3 years ago#5
Without reading the topic (I don't want to know the details), I would advise that you take anything you read with a grain of salt. When GTA IV was out for a couple weeks, I made the mistake of visiting its G-Faqs board and saw someone had spoiled the death of one of the major characters.

Except it was completely false. Even so, it still slightly spoiled the experience because I "expected" it to happen.
Now playing: MLB 13: The Show, MGS: Peace Walker HD, Dead Island: Riptide
Now anticipating: GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V, South Park: The Stick of Truth

User Info: merqabah

merqabah
3 years ago#6
Kinetical posted...
merqabah posted...
Kinetical posted...

That second part was a rant. I like my rants. Don't get me started on everyone from a different planet being able to speak English in Stargate SG1 either.

aliens, ancient demons and interdimentional beings always speak english
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Well I just had a character death spoiled for me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived