larry tupper

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bigcdiscochris

bigcdiscochris
3 years ago#1
Anyone got a location on him I think I looked everywhere except where he is lol.
I'm searching for campfires...

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
3 years ago#2
That's the second bounty correct...? I found the guy in the quarry no problem, but I've looked a few places I thought this guy might be and haven't had any luck yet.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"

bigcdiscochris
3 years ago#3
Yes he's in a barn somewhere .

User Info: ChrisVDMB

ChrisVDMB
3 years ago#4
Just did this mission. He's just a little southwest of Harmony in Blaine County.

Here's a large pic of the map, and I marked the spot with an X
http://imageshack.us/a/img401/1315/26g3.jpg

bigcdiscochris
3 years ago#5
Thank you

User Info: ChrisVDMB

ChrisVDMB
3 years ago#6
bigcdiscochris posted...
Thank you

No problem. Also, I found using the map on the manual app/program is a lot better than the map in the game for missions like this. I have no clue where the location for the third guy is though.

User Info: Mike4W

Mike4W
3 years ago#7
In case anyone is wondering where the third guy is, he is near the top of the Gondola on mount Chiliad.

User Info: nihilite

nihilite
3 years ago#8
ChrisVDMB posted...
bigcdiscochris posted...
Thank you

No problem. Also, I found using the map on the manual app/program is a lot better than the map in the game for missions like this. I have no clue where the location for the third guy is though.

at the very top right corner of the map, next to the freeway
, go under the little tunnel and it will take you out at the wee village/camp
He is hell of a nice bloke like, but does he have a mirror in his house? (c) Donnie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived