So anyone else notice that the strippers you can take home all have the same

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So anyone else notice that the strippers you can take home all have the same

User Info: Prototype909

Prototype909
4 years ago#1
models?

You can't take home Cheetah or Chastity/Fufu but Sapphire/Juliet and Infernus/Nikki (Both pairings share the same game model, just recolored) you can.

Seems like a really odd thing to add an option to take strippers home but then limit it for seemingly no reason.

User Info: I_Wanna_Cookie

I_Wanna_Cookie
4 years ago#2
Dunno, I almost got it in with Infernus but I scared her off when I fought a guy for his car to take her home.

Tried again with Cheetah but she didnt wanna go home with Franklin. She's probably just racist.
I'm handsome.

User Info: OnslaughtX

OnslaughtX
4 years ago#3
I took Nikki home in a stolen car, gave her an sti, then picked up infernus in a stolen bus... She lives in the hills. That was fun.
You fight against inevitability, dust struggling against cosmic winds...
backloggery.com/main.php?user=onslaughtx

User Info: Psycko101

Psycko101
4 years ago#4
I thought that we had to do something different to get the others.Kinda disappointed.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So anyone else notice that the strippers you can take home all have the same

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived