GTA V: play for 2 months, then move to Watch Dogs, says Ubisoft

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. GTA V: play for 2 months, then move to Watch Dogs, says Ubisoft

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#1
http://www.psu.com/media/articles/image/WatchDogs_GTABanner.jpg

wow, how do you feel about this?lol theyre pretty cocky to say that?

User Info: Bahamut347

Bahamut347
3 years ago#2
after playing gta5 ,i doubt watch dogs will be better than this,just saying, , ,
PSN ID:Bahamut347

User Info: methosagain

methosagain
3 years ago#3
Its actually a pretty brilliant ad IMO, since the games will no doubt share a certain percentage of their demographics, and this establishes that fact without using a low blow
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that

User Info: MattVSin

MattVSin
3 years ago#4
Why don't I just get both and play them at my leisure?
War never changes: Fallout - Results of war (eg. death)
War has changed: MGS - Reasons/methods of war (eg. war as a business) PSN: MattVSin

User Info: RadioMirrorPark

RadioMirrorPark
3 years ago#5
Just corporate hype.
I came...I saw...Got drunk...Fell on the floor.

User Info: Otacon305

Otacon305
3 years ago#6
Well, Chicago is objectively superior to LA in every way, but I don't think Watch Dogs will be better than GTAV.
Neither enemy nor friend...

User Info: ElvenSlurpee

ElvenSlurpee
3 years ago#7
Hah, I love it.

Once the PS4 comes out, I don't think I'll be want to come back to GTA5 or the PS3. I will definitely be moving from Los Santos to Chicago come ~Nov 20.

User Info: Bahamut347

Bahamut347
3 years ago#8
what i understood from the trailers,WD is just hacking and shooting. . .nothing much
PSN ID:Bahamut347

User Info: the_grey_bush

the_grey_bush
3 years ago#9
yes, move from a game where the company actually supports it's product to one where the company has been known not to even do 1 update for a game(the first rainbow six).
when i asked you if you knew what a rhetorical question was, that was a rhetorical question. psn- HATR_HURTER

User Info: Logical_One

Logical_One
3 years ago#10
ElvenSlurpee posted...
Hah, I love it.

Once the PS4 comes out, I don't think I'll be want to come back to GTA5 or the PS3. I will definitely be moving from Los Santos to Chicago come ~Nov 20.

QFT except I'll be playing it on PC. I'm on mission 55 and I just want GTA V to come to an end now--I'm pretty much ready for WD.
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. GTA V: play for 2 months, then move to Watch Dogs, says Ubisoft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived