what is tinkle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ndott

ndott
3 years ago#1
Some rich guy I gave a lift to told me to buy shares in them.. I invested 500k and it went sour. So need to change things.
PSN: domdot

ndott
3 years ago#2
Tinkle?

ndott
3 years ago#3
What is tinkle

User Info: pinkshredder

pinkshredder
3 years ago#4
According to the Rockstar Social Club:

Tinkle:
A North American mobile phone operator with awful North American mobile phone coverage.

Lol. It went the other way for me. I bought 100 stocks of Tinkle and the next day, I made a substantial amount of money.
PSN : metalgod88

User Info: cicatrez

cicatrez
3 years ago#5
According to the Rockstar Social Club:

Tinkle:
A North American mobile phone operator with awful North American mobile phone coverage.

Lol. It went the other way for me. I bought 100 stocks of Tinkle and the next day, I made a substantial amount of money.

What % increase did it peak at? I'm sat here watching it rise and its up by 21.8% compared to when i purchased it
http://i.imgur.com/CQR57c3.png

User Info: pinkshredder

pinkshredder
3 years ago#6
Mine went up to about 25%(mid-day when I sold my shares) and the day after that, it dropped like a rock.
PSN : metalgod88

ndott
3 years ago#7
So how would u recommend tinkering with the market?

User Info: iLXeNk

iLXeNk
3 years ago#8
how are you guys even buying stock in this? I can't even find it on the LCN and the BAWSAQ is always down for maintenance for me. I just dropped the guy off at the airport.
XBL GT: iLXeNk
Waiting for - The Last Guardian

User Info: conduit

conduit
3 years ago#9
literally just dropped the guy off as well. can't find Tinkle anywhere in the LCN listings and BAWSAQ is "down for maintenance". same as above poster.
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~

User Info: jnethery

jnethery
3 years ago#10
Same here, literally just got this mission and trying to figure out what he's talking about. Is Tinkle on the Bawsdaq market?
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived