SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#1
So when do I get to do the next assassination missions with Franklin? I just completed the Solomon mission with having to retrieve his two actors.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#2
I would have thought it would be available already. How many have you done?
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#3
CalciferJenkins posted...
I would have thought it would be available already. How many have you done?

I've done two so far.

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#4
Ah, that explains it, I did the first one and left the rest until after the story. Which means I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question.
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: the_TJ

the_TJ
3 years ago#5
Protip:

Do the first assassination mission once they give it to you, but save the rest of them until after you beat the game, you'll have a whole lot more money to invest after the credits. If you do the final heist right and the assassination investments right you could net 1 billion dollars.
TJ speaks truth.

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#6
the_TJ posted...
Protip:

Do the first assassination mission once they give it to you, but save the rest of them until after you beat the game, you'll have a whole lot more money to invest after the credits. If you do the final heist right and the assassination investments right you could net 1 billion dollars.

Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
3 years ago#7
"Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do."

You won't be able to get 100% if you don't follow the advice that that user gave you as you need to purchase the golf club too in order to get 100% which costs $150 milllion, and that kind of money can only be obtained by following above advice.

User Info: Final_Knight

Final_Knight
3 years ago#8
Klop_Job posted...
"Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do."

You won't be able to get 100% if you don't follow the advice that that user gave you as you need to purchase the golf club too in order to get 100% which costs $150 milllion, and that kind of money can only be obtained by following above advice.

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#9
Klop_Job posted...

And you are full of ****. I have the guide and there is nothing about buying a golf club. IN fact, the only things left I need for 100% are the rest of the missions and the parachuting stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived