Unlockable Heist Crew members(may be minor spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Unlockable Heist Crew members(may be minor spoilers)

User Info: Gunner_Clive

Gunner_Clive
3 years ago#1
So are Packie, Taliana, Chef, and Rickie the only crew you can unlock?

User Info: Boneca91

Boneca91
3 years ago#2
Where do you find Packie?
PSN:GenkiMGP

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
3 years ago#3
Boneca91 posted...
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: Truplaya05

Truplaya05
3 years ago#4
Boneca91 posted...

He's a random character/event that is found robbing someone in front of the dollar pills store near Franklins original house.

User Info: Gunner_Clive

Gunner_Clive
3 years ago#5
Truplaya05 posted...
Boneca91 posted...

He's a random character/event that is found robbing someone in front of the dollar pills store near Franklins original house.

First time I played the game and I got his random event, I just shot his head off thinking it was a regular robbery/mugging. His event never reappeared for me since. Had to start over.

User Info: Pen9erS

Pen9erS
3 years ago#6
Gunner_Clive posted...

First time I played the game and I got his random event, I just shot his head off thinking it was a regular robbery/mugging. His event never reappeared for me since. Had to start over.

When it happened to me, I wanted to do the same thing (kill the two robbers) however once I auto-locked, it locked onto the shop owner. Not realizing it, I ended up killing him instead. Then I figured "Welp, might as well help the robbers".
The letters on my shirt's the
password.

User Info: Cosmic_Kush420

Cosmic_Kush420
3 years ago#7
Where do you find taliana. I found her once on my first play through of the game but it was completely by accident. now that i'm trying to find her i cant seem to locate her. i know you find her on the side of the road next to a wrecked car but idk where, i'm pretty sure it was a dirt path that i found her on too

User Info: KaZooo

KaZooo
3 years ago#8
^Northeast end of the map on the highway, a little north of the southbound tunnel.
"Don't mess with Kazoo. He will knock you flat...I don't mess with ignignoc_n_er. He will knock me flat"-Soulidarity
http://i.imgur.com/pkNwK.gif

User Info: Cosmic_Kush420

Cosmic_Kush420
3 years ago#9
KaZooo posted...
^Northeast end of the map on the highway, a little north of the southbound tunnel.

okay well i'll take a look around the area, if i find her i'll post the exact location for everyone else to find her

User Info: Gladion20

Gladion20
3 years ago#10
Cosmic_Kush420 posted...
Where do you find taliana. I found her once on my first play through of the game but it was completely by accident. now that i'm trying to find her i cant seem to locate her. i know you find her on the side of the road next to a wrecked car but idk where, i'm pretty sure it was a dirt path that i found her on too

At the north part there's a circle part of the highway, she's just a little before that in the middle of the two lanes
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
Skyrim Story: http://throughroughandtumble.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Unlockable Heist Crew members(may be minor spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived