How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
3 months ago#451
Make sure you sleep with Trevor

I don't think that would be good in terms of his unpredictable lifestyle. lol
What you looking at?

User Info: galixieman

galixieman
1 month ago#452
When you help the man whose bike gets stolen and retrieve it for him, you'll later find out that he's a millionaire.. he will later give you a reward in the form of stock in his pet food company.. my question is... how can you make money from this stock,as the price shows that it's a failing loss,and the price of said stock is almost worthless?
Remember.. if the seat of pants gets wet.. then you've probably landed in the water or pissed yourself..!
PSN I.d. : galixieman

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
1 month ago#453
That's usually an early-game random encounter and you can generally make a couple thousand if not just a few hundred. That one isn't meant to net you millions of dollars.

There's one random encounter where you need to get the NPC to the airport and he gives you a stock tip that you can use to get some decent money, but if I remember correctly, that one only peaks at around 70%, so unless you dump hundreds of thousands into it, you're not going to get a whole lot out (not to mention it drops extremely fast after it peaks).

All this is meant for end-game and there's not that many reasons to need billions for end-game since this game just isn't fun after you beat the story.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: Intless

Intless
20 hours ago#454
ThePWBPoster posted...
Make sure you sleep with Trevor

I don't think that would be good in terms of his unpredictable lifestyle. lol

You gotta do what you gotta do.
"What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?."
PSN: Intless93
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.