So, is Online still messed up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So, is Online still messed up?

User Info: Solid---Steak

Solid---Steak
3 years ago#1
Topic.

User Info: JBL81

JBL81
3 years ago#2
Nope. Everything's working just fine.
If you can't trust a hooker to get you through the night, who can you trust, eh?

User Info: y3kman

y3kman
3 years ago#3
Yes.

Already had my third character wipe just a few minutes ago.
Still having problems connecting to sessions/missions.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6997-7741 ; PSN: y3kman
Currently playing: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, GTA V

User Info: DPOnerival

DPOnerival
3 years ago#4
I can get further than before but I still can't start the first mission.
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond

User Info: AnimusScythe

AnimusScythe
3 years ago#5
im having problems aswell...first mission circle doesnt even show up any more :/

User Info: Krazyheat67

Krazyheat67
3 years ago#6
I was just able to do the first race but right after it never loaded and I lost my character

User Info: DPOnerival

DPOnerival
3 years ago#7
AnimusScythe posted...
im having problems aswell...first mission circle doesnt even show up any more :/

You have to remake your character when this happens. :/
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
3 years ago#8
Multiplayer works now but I've had to remake my character a lot.
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore

User Info: kio87gre

kio87gre
3 years ago#9
played for a hour today. Then I got a error. then my character got deleted. Then I tried again and after the race it froze and again my character got deleted. Then I did it again and it spent 10 min to load the race after it froze again. My character again got deleted. Tried this a couple of more times without succes. Everytime I have to create a character again. Now after seeing that unskippable stupid intro with that dumb ass ****** Lammer for the hundred time I am done with this crap.

BTW character creation is STUPID. What a dumb and annoying way to make a character.
Domains under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite;
after a long period of union, tends to divide.

User Info: TookMyName

TookMyName
3 years ago#10
When I start the race, it shows the cutscene of the guy getting out of the car, then it goes to a menu, the menu disappears, the cutscene plays again, and then i'm stuck at a f***ed up screen that says, "Waiting for other players?"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So, is Online still messed up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived