Do random events appear more than once?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do random events appear more than once?

User Info: sandpeoplechoir

sandpeoplechoir
3 years ago#1
I picked up these two guys who were robbing someone and needed a getaway car; I drove into the los santos customs shop hoping to ditch cops but when I did this the two guys I picked up disappeared and I got no credit for the mission. Will I get another chance to complete random events like this?

User Info: JONlCS

JONlCS
3 years ago#2
dont worry, that encounter will respawn.

i killed those 2 earlier in the game. still respawned to me.
JawnixPSboy
http://i.imgur.com/Of7nwZU.jpg

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#3
Pretty sure they'll only reappear if you fail them. If you succeed, they don't come back.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: nurnberg

nurnberg
3 years ago#4
I think so... For example there is this event at one place where a woman pretends to need help, then you are ambushed by thieves. I got murdered twice there...
Official Gamefaqs thread killer

User Info: Devil1337Jin

Devil1337Jin
3 years ago#5
nurnberg posted...
I think so... For example there is this event at one place where a woman pretends to need help, then you are ambushed by thieves. I got murdered twice there...

i pop them wanna wangsters and chased down the chick and knifed her in the neck.... Good times..

Two drunk ppl, i dropped off with treavor but another time i picked up some woman, that wanted to surprise her BF.... and i dropped her off at the cult.... felt a lil bad....

User Info: RamboCell29

RamboCell29
3 years ago#6
I did one as Trevor on a dirt trail and ran into the remains of a fight over an obvious drug exchange between 2 latino gangs. I took the money (20 grand) and was attacked as I drove off.

Lesson Learned: Don't try to outrun angry drug dealers with magnetic aim on a Sanchez.
Don't support the destruction of gaming. Don't buy an Xbox One.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do random events appear more than once?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived