Can you redo random events? *SPOILER*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Can you redo random events? *SPOILER*

User Info: Watmanwat

Watmanwat
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to make the police shootout happen again in Harmony. Can I get it to work? I want that Phoenix the guy has.

Or is there anyway to get the Phoenix to spawn?
GT: Ace 0f Clubz <-- 0f has a zero.
Other Level Racing #1180 http://tinyurl.com/1180OLR

User Info: megamatics

megamatics
3 years ago#2
Yes. They do sometimes take awhile to respawn.
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics

User Info: Watmanwat

Watmanwat
3 years ago#3
megamatics posted...
Yes. They do sometimes take awhile to respawn.

I did this mission the first time I was Trevor. I beat the game and still can't get it. >.>
GT: Ace 0f Clubz <-- 0f has a zero.
Other Level Racing #1180 http://tinyurl.com/1180OLR

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#4
Did you kill all cops or the bad guys? The event is considered completed and doesn't respawn if you did that.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
3 years ago#5
^how do u know this?
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#6
burdi1ar posted...
^how do u know this?

... because the random events that are not security trucks and robberies do not respawn, if completed properly?

User Info: JohnnyB21

JohnnyB21
3 years ago#7
AnonUnknown posted...
burdi1ar posted...
^how do u know this?

... because the random events that are not security trucks and robberies do not respawn, if completed properly?

I know some of them don't respawn (like the girl driver you can hire) if it's completed. Would be nice to have a list of which ones didn't respawn.

What about the Tinkle guy? Does he respawn if you take his advice?
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.

User Info: wayshin

wayshin
3 years ago#8
I killed the guy who wanted a ride to the airport twice.

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#9
JohnnyB21 posted...
AnonUnknown posted...
burdi1ar posted...
^how do u know this?

I know some of them don't respawn (like the girl driver you can hire) if it's completed. Would be nice to have a list of which ones didn't respawn.

What about the Tinkle guy? Does he respawn if you take his advice?

As i said, all but the ones mentioned above. I think i've used the wrong words though, i meant security vans and the people that get their wallet or ATM money stolen. If you fail the others, they keep respawning.

User Info: gluserty

gluserty
3 years ago#10
I one random event I really want to complete is the one with the trapped construction worker; I failed it twice, both times with Trevor.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Can you redo random events? *SPOILER*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived