Brother Adrian - My Divine Within. What is this? (possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Brother Adrian - My Divine Within. What is this? (possible spoilers)

User Info: VYAzelas

VYAzelas
3 years ago#1
After the Paleto Score, I switched to Franklin and got an email from someone named Brother Adrian. There was a link to an in-game site called mydivinewithin.com. There was a questionnaire, similar to the one from the Epsilon Program. Long story short, I answered questions, got follow-up emails immediately and donated around 10k+. At the end, they said I'm in full control of my inner self blah blah... and they said I got a commemorative Children of the Mountain t-shirt and they'll harass me in the future about advanced courses for the rest of my life.

So what is this? A random event? A side mission? Did I really donate $10k+ for a t-shirt? (It looks alright at least) Is there any significance to event? I checked everywhere and there's very little information on this.

I didn't get this IIRC in my first playthrough, either. I believe I met a black reverend preaching on the street somewhere around Davis. I think it's necessary to get the email but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

User Info: phisho873

phisho873
3 years ago#2
IIRC, it's just the shirt.
Shut up.
http://blaremagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/lights.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Brother Adrian - My Divine Within. What is this? (possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived