Thoughts on 100 percent completion reward? [no spoilers]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Thoughts on 100 percent completion reward? [no spoilers]

User Info: SUPER_DIS

SUPER_DIS
3 years ago#1
What are you thoughts on the rewards for getting 100 percent? - Results (60 votes)
Loved them. Definitely worth the time.
3.33% (2 votes)
Doesn't matter. Did it because I'm a completionist.
48.33% (29 votes)
Sucked. Waste of time.
48.33% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For me, it wasn't a waste of time, but c'mon, they were definitely disappointing.
[stoned green on psychedelics]

SUPER_DIS
3 years ago#2
your*

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
3 years ago#3
D. No idea. Didn't bother wasting my time with 100%
Playing: Aion and the Resident Evil Anthology
PSN: soulidarity

User Info: Final_Knight

Final_Knight
3 years ago#4
If by reward you mean, no reward.

User Info: LazyKenny

LazyKenny
3 years ago#5
Final_Knight posted...

Your reward is a 100% shirt for Franklin and some easter eggs unlock.
The main thing I liked about FFTA? You were the villain bent on destroying Ivalice, re-crippling your brother, and killing someone's dead mom for a second time.

User Info: KaZooo

KaZooo
3 years ago#6
Fair enough prizes. Maybe could've done with a few more actual incentives, like weapon spawns and vehicles as in SA.

I'm kinda unsure about 100% in general. I guess yeah R* set requirements for completion and so if you did it, it's 100%; but it's still weird to me that I leftover some Epsilon missions (well they won't load atm), did no Altruist deliveries or bail bonds, have 25 jumps and bridges leftover, as well as 7 knife flights, and did none of the waste....yet at the same time I really don't care to do any of that anytime soon because some of that was plainly no fun. I didn't check what "true 100%" gets players aside from the trophy, but I'd expect a really good prize at that point.
"Don't mess with Kazoo. He will knock you flat...I don't mess with ignignoc_n_er. He will knock me flat"-Soulidarity
http://i.imgur.com/pkNwK.gif

SUPER_DIS
3 years ago#7
KaZooo posted...
Fair enough prizes. Maybe could've done with a few more actual incentives, like weapon spawns and vehicles as in SA.

I'm kinda unsure about 100% in general. I guess yeah R* set requirements for completion and so if you did it, it's 100%; but it's still weird to me that I leftover some Epsilon missions (well they won't load atm), did no Altruist deliveries or bail bonds, have 25 jumps and bridges leftover, as well as 7 knife flights, and did none of the waste....yet at the same time I really don't care to do any of that anytime soon because some of that was plainly no fun. I didn't check what "true 100%" gets players aside from the trophy, but I'd expect a really good prize at that point.

I hear ya man. I still have stuff leftover that isn't counted for the 100 percent but with really no reward, what's the point. Even infinite ammo like in GTA 4 would have been nice. But what I would have really appreciated is if they rewarded us with prizes along the way. Like complete all the knife flights, get a unique stunt plane. Complete all the stunt jumps, get a unique stunt car, and so on. I have my trophies turned off, so I couldn't care less about that. The 'rewards' are definitely a let down.

User Info: Gilgamesh2010

Gilgamesh2010
3 years ago#8
Quote:Final_Knight posted...

@LazyKenny
We made it 4 posts before an illiterate couldn't figure out what no spoilers in the topic meant. GG Gamefaqs.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

SUPER_DIS
3 years ago#9
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
Quote:Final_Knight posted...

@LazyKenny
We made it 4 posts before an illiterate couldn't figure out what no spoilers in the topic meant. GG Gamefaqs.

Haha ya. Sorry about her/him. At least they didn't spoil the easter egg.

User Info: rigice

rigice
3 years ago#10
Soulidarity posted...
D. No idea. Didn't bother wasting my time with 100%
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Thoughts on 100 percent completion reward? [no spoilers]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived