I don't get it , do you have to do epsilon mission ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I don't get it , do you have to do epsilon mission ?

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
3 years ago#1
I finished the game and never even started an epsilon mission , if it is a mission ? could this have been excluded during the days of the patch in some way ?

User Info: mozza34

mozza34
3 years ago#2
No you don't have to, if you want to start them go onto the Epsilon website through your phone and complete the personality test.

User Info: rice3060

rice3060
3 years ago#3
To do the Epsilon missions go onto the enternet on your phone type in the search bar epsilon do a q and a then when thats done read the bottom it will say something about a red truck go to a ? somewhere on the map walk up to the truck and there you go Oh i forgot to mention you have to do all this with michael!
MAKE LEGAIA FOR PS1 CLASSICS PLEASE!!!

User Info: MCAlCaPwn

MCAlCaPwn
3 years ago#4
Best guide right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjOKTRiBcEw
Also, check the epsilon website as Franklin and Trevor beforehand, since it's pretty funny what they say

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
3 years ago#5
MCAlCaPwn posted...
Also, check the epsilon website as Franklin and Trevor beforehand, since it's pretty funny what they say

Thanks you guys ! , I did not watch the whole clip , but , I get the idea and think it's very silly although I will do it just because it's a part of the game , I just have to save some cash and from what ti\his looks like I will waste not only cash , but , a lot of time ! ... I won't even ask if there is some kind of reward you get from this nonsense ! ... Thanks again !

User Info: ash274

ash274
3 years ago#6
vivalatour posted...
MCAlCaPwn posted...

Thanks you guys ! , I did not watch the whole clip , but , I get the idea and think it's very silly although I will do it just because it's a part of the game , I just have to save some cash and from what ti\his looks like I will waste not only cash , but , a lot of time ! ... I won't even ask if there is some kind of reward you get from this nonsense ! ... Thanks again !

You get a trophy. You could get $2,000,000 if you do it right; that's why it's better to do this early in the game when you're poor
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I don't get it , do you have to do epsilon mission ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived