hidden cabins ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
3 years ago#1
my nephew asked if I found "hidden cabins" , I have played this game a lot and have not found any hidden cabins other than not looking for them , then realizing he was serious (maybe) I started looking ..
hey guys w/o telling me where they are if they exist , is there "hidden cabins" ?

vivalatour
3 years ago#2
c'mon guys , yes or no ? ... or is this question too obnoxious and should be moderated by one of the brilliant staff .. hahaha

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
3 years ago#3
Not sure. I do find out funny that you refer to the mods as "staff". Like they get up every morning & drive to the GameFAQs building and mod forums for a check....
PSN: ZCherub

vivalatour
3 years ago#4
z_cherub posted...
Not sure. I do find out funny that you refer to the mods as "staff". Like they get up every morning & drive to the GameFAQs building and mod forums for a check....

maybe if I use the word "staff" it will make them feel they have a real purpose hahaha
these boards are suppose to be for mature adults or at least of age ? and one moderator almost came out and said that some of my posting wasn't normal ? now that sounds like a statement coming from a guy who gets a couple hundy an hour ... or maybe I am not thinking right , ohoh ? hahaha

User Info: the_gribble

the_gribble
3 years ago#5
vivalatour posted...
z_cherub posted...

maybe if I use the word "staff" it will make them feel they have a real purpose hahaha
these boards are suppose to be for mature adults or at least of age ? and one moderator almost came out and said that some of my posting wasn't normal ? now that sounds like a statement coming from a guy who gets a couple hundy an hour ... or maybe I am not thinking right , ohoh ? hahaha

He was probably talking about your sentence structure but it's not like you are trolling so I don't know why they cared. As for the "hidden cabins" I have never heard of them before.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.

User Info: SanAndreas_Gurl

SanAndreas_Gurl
3 years ago#6
Sooooooooo no hidden cabins? Because I'd actually like to know.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: TeXasFight

TeXasFight
3 years ago#7
They're not hidden, they just don't feature in the storyline.

User Info: rush86

rush86
3 years ago#8
im sure there are some out there. Its a huge world im sure no one has explored everywhere yet

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#9
I've played the s*** outta this game, both on and offline and I've never seen any "hidden cabins". I've found space ships, a giant egg hidden in a barn type structure, a hatch underwater that beeps, a dancing hillbilly, an alien frozen in ice, a tunnel that leads under Mt Chilliad but no hidden cabins.

I need some specifics here. I mean, there's plenty of cabins around but none struck me as being hidden. How old is your nephew?
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived