Grand Theft Auto Online Bullet Proof Vest Stuck On

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Grand Theft Auto Online Bullet Proof Vest Stuck On

User Info: RazerRY

RazerRY
3 years ago#1
Hello, can some one help me. I bought super heavy armor before a mission and still had some armor after the mission. I was fooling around, died and lost the armor. But for some reason the armored vest still shows up and its getting annoying. And yes i have tried hold Select> Inventory>Body Armor> turned it off it doesn't do anything. Please help. Thank You.

User Info: RazerRY

RazerRY
3 years ago#2
Sorry', i did not read that GTAO has its own board. Please forgive me and please delete this topic.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
3 years ago#3
Delete your own topic.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: chowyunphat

chowyunphat
3 years ago#4
I actually enjoy the vest. I too seem to be having same ordeal. But since my main to on is topless, it works out.

User Info: husker7727

husker7727
3 years ago#5
you do this hold Select> Inventory>Body Armor> then press square on each vest until it disappears
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Grand Theft Auto Online Bullet Proof Vest Stuck On

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived