I want cops to chase me for speeding and running reds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I want cops to chase me for speeding and running reds

User Info: degen2011

degen2011
5 years ago#1
It's ridiculous in GTA4, a game that aims high for realism that you can zip past cops on busy streets without any consequences.

User Info: DoubleUTeeEfff

DoubleUTeeEfff
5 years ago#2
It would be a nice feature if it had a toggle button in the pause menu. But it would be frustrating to have to drive "normally" during a mission. Especially with the bad driving A.I that was in IV. So many times I actually stop at a red light and someone trys to go around me ramming my car.
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
PLEASE. Don't get offended by my smartass remarks or if I outsmart you. It happens... To a lot of people... 14, not a squeaker.

User Info: CharizardFang

CharizardFang
5 years ago#3
It would only be cool if, for instance, you speed or run a red light or stop sign, you get one star, but only if there is a cop is present. Because it would suck and be unrealistic if you speed/run a red light/stop sign and get cop on you all the time, like some one is really gonna call the cops for something as trivial as that. Maybe you could get a star for running a red light in a bigger street without a cop because it has a red light camera.

Just a few thoughts.

User Info: aneurysm

aneurysm
5 years ago#4
Ugh, no thanks. Thats what makes GTA fun, driving like a lunatic, mounting the sidewalk and decimating peds. I'm a law abiding defensive driver IRL, why would I want to do it in a game? The driving in GTA is not meant to be reality like, that's why I like it. Lets me vent my anger and frustration of my daily 1hr each way commute to work 6days a week in Auckland's finest rush hour traffic. Boy I hope there's cyclists in this game *smiles like a madman*
Some may never live, but the crazy never die

User Info: Dave_Gahan

Dave_Gahan
5 years ago#5
remember the classic Drivers?
HOUSTON TEXANS
YOU GON' LEARN TODAY

User Info: xKeisukex

xKeisukex
5 years ago#6
Would you like 1 star for j walking as well ?
GT- -AzN Shinji

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
5 years ago#7
It's just fine the way it is, imo. It's easy enough as it is to get a wanted level, considering how easy it is to accidentally hit a pedestrian or just barely hit a cop car.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
5 years ago#8
aneurysm posted...
Ugh, no thanks. Thats what makes GTA fun, driving like a lunatic, mounting the sidewalk and decimating peds. I'm a law abiding defensive driver IRL, why would I want to do it in a game? The driving in GTA is not meant to be reality like, that's why I like it. Lets me vent my anger and frustration of my daily 1hr each way commute to work 6days a week in Auckland's finest rush hour traffic. Boy I hope there's cyclists in this game *smiles like a madman*

HOw much am i allowed to agree?

Its just so true, not to mention its most likely not even possible, gta doesnt even have a speedometer like mafia 2, and it would get boring REALLY fast.

Im pretty sure if they added that they would have to make a free dlc to remove it... very fast
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
5 years ago#9
And regarding the realism, its still just a game, there is a limitation to how much realistic it can be, cops dont go for you if you a ram a car either, unless its a cop car.
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.

User Info: Billy-Badass

Billy-Badass
5 years ago#10
That's one of the things I liked about Mafia 2. It was much more realistic in that respect.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I want cops to chase me for speeding and running reds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived