Multiplayer topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Multiplayer topic

User Info: gen0c1de420

gen0c1de420
5 years ago#1
I wanted to create a topic for discussing MP in V, I haven't seen much topics about it yet, probably due to lack of info.....

(all is speculation)

I wonder how the crews will carry over from MP3?

In MP3, for those who haven't played it, the crews you created before release was called founder crews or something. I created a founder's crew and it seemed there was a bit of extra stuff that went along with it like i had a special emblem before my crew tag and I believe this Halloween, R* gave special costumes or something to people who played or owned a founder's crew. ( i honestly quit playing MP3 multiplayer like 3 weeks in so I don't know for sure. seen it on R* site).

I wonder if GTA will add "extras" for certain crews also?

I also hope they add more freeroaming elements to V. I was so upset I couldn't get drunk with my buddies in multiplayer 4 and in RDR. I was also mad they cut the lasso from multiplayer RDR.

I hope the V MP is exactly like the SP aside from story missions.

What is your all's opinions, hopes, wishes?
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
5 years ago#2
I'm just glad I placed dibs on the crew name "Satanists".
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: gen0c1de420

gen0c1de420
5 years ago#3
I got a nice little crew called Dirtroad saints. A bit of a play on Boondock saints. I spent forever creating that emblem haha.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/dirtroad_saints
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
5 years ago#4
Nice emblem. Mine look's basic, but it also took a while to get just right.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/satanists
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Multiplayer topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived