The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

User Info: jjg737

jjg737
4 years ago#81
I'm amped, been waiting for a long time for this gem to come out. Now it's finally only a few months away.

User Info: HeyZeuss

HeyZeuss
4 years ago#82
Pretty damn epic looking.

User Info: EagleEyedTiger

EagleEyedTiger
4 years ago#83
Mr Blonde7 posted...
trenken posted...
Worst GTA trailer I ever saw. Lame music, no style, looks like a genric California, and 3 character I have no interest in.

Stevie Wonder? Are you looped??

Was thinking the same thing.
GT/PSN:BigKhoJones
It ain't easy being white.

User Info: LOLfelines

LOLfelines
4 years ago#84
the blood rushing downstairs sent me into cardiac arrest so yeah game looks great but these heart problems are complicating.
breast milk

User Info: AwesomePS3gamer

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#85
Fact: Best Game Ever (Not debateable).

User Info: Mentalpatient87

Mentalpatient87
4 years ago#86
You know what really grabbed me? When Michael picks up that leaf from the pool. That's detail. That's why R* stays on top.
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#87
trenken posted...
Worst GTA trailer I ever saw. Lame music, no style, looks like a genric California, and 3 character I have no interest in.

Miss the days of Vice City.

Stop being a pessimistic tool, V looks great, i bet you thought Saints Row is better than IV because it's more "fun" (Not true), take off the nostalgia googles, it's not doing you any good.

User Info: talk2bill

talk2bill
4 years ago#88
same with most other GTA .... no actual game play with the HUD or whatever you want to call it. I am looking forward to it but I am not a fan of these kinds of presentations.
"Thank God, I'm no longer in someone's sig." ~ neokillr

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#89
thedeparted94 posted...
Did anyone else see one of the guys drive a jeep out the back of A FREAKING cargo plane & then jump out in free fall..or was it just me?

By the time the crashed trains came around, i had to get tissues..

Yeah, that was amazing, i think it's pretty funny that some people just can't take off thier Nostalgia goggles for a while, anyone that thinks this trailer was dissapointing is clealy, either a troll or a fanboy of that recycled crap they call CoD, this will be obviously, and i mean obviously, GOTY 2013 (The Last of Us might be a close second or third).

User Info: Psycho_Kenshin

Psycho_Kenshin
4 years ago#90
I dig it. I'm sure we'll see gameplay coming up in the next few months.
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived