Anyone else feel like this game has kind of a cartoon-ish graphic style?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Anyone else feel like this game has kind of a cartoon-ish graphic style?

User Info: alex91093

alex91093
5 years ago#11
I guess kinda but you can say that about almost every game.
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93 Tumblr = http://alex91093.tumblr.com/
Motto = I did it because it was funny
(message deleted)

User Info: doofy102

doofy102
5 years ago#13
In TC's defence.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1927/203897-3503_gta_iv_art_super.jpg

http://www.trbimg.com/img-50900566/turbine/la-et-ct-grand-theft-auto-v-spring-2013-201210-001/600

The differences between the actual games aren't that extreme, but the subtle differences are there I think.
PSN: doofdoof69

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
5 years ago#14
TRUTHFUL_LYES posted...
LordPoncho posted...
TRUTHFUL_LYES posted...
Man, I'm surprised. You guys watching in HD at all? I feel like it's got a unique graphics style personally. I don't know why. Maybe cartoon-ish was for lack of better words?

How about: Does this game's graphic style look kinda unique at all?

Translation: "I can't possibly be seeing things differently. You guys have to be doing it wrong."

Just **** off.

I asked what makes it cartoonish. I'm still waiting. Can't blame me for bashing you for assuming we are doing it wrong, it was a prick thing to say.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
5 years ago#15
TRUTHFUL_LYES posted...
LordPoncho posted...
TRUTHFUL_LYES posted...
Man, I'm surprised. You guys watching in HD at all? I feel like it's got a unique graphics style personally. I don't know why. Maybe cartoon-ish was for lack of better words?

Translation: "I can't possibly be seeing things differently. You guys have to be doing it wrong."

Just **** off.

lol

3 posts. This must be Poncho's new record for pissing someone off to the point of the target just shutting down and sulking.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: gamefreek4444

gamefreek4444
5 years ago#16
The reflections and clothing do seem a tad bit shinier, but other than that, I think the game looks more realistic that its predecessor.

User Info: LOLfelines

LOLfelines
5 years ago#17
change the quality of the vid your watching to 720p
breast milk

User Info: doofy102

doofy102
5 years ago#18
The cartoony vibe TC is getting is prettty present here, IMO.

http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_293257_thumb_wide620.jpg
PSN: doofdoof69

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
5 years ago#19
CruorComa posted...
TRUTHFUL_LYES posted...
LordPoncho posted...
TRUTHFUL_LYES posted...

Just **** off.

lol

3 posts. This must be Poncho's new record for pissing someone off to the point of the target just shutting down and sulking.

I asked him a valid question a few posts above that and instead he made a rude assumption. If he can't handle the attention he brigs to himself, then he shouldn't have posted such a thing.

-_-
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: Moss_27

Moss_27
5 years ago#20
The first thing that came to my head when watching the trailer was that this looked like RDR in the city, graphics wise. It looks incredible. I don't see the cartoon part at all.
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Anyone else feel like this game has kind of a cartoon-ish graphic style?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived