So one of my cousins best friend works for rockstar..got some insider info :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So one of my cousins best friend works for rockstar..got some insider info :D

User Info: Tony_Clifton78

Tony_Clifton78
4 years ago#11
That's a coincidence, my cousins best friend also works for rockstar and he told me you have to use use the toilet in gta v. Apparently it's a mini game where you have to make sure you aim straight, wipe etc...

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
4 years ago#12
my mom's dad's mom's dad's mom's dad invented poop

User Info: Brooklynmonk77

Brooklynmonk77
4 years ago#13
"What did your mamma tell you 'bout lies?"

User Info: jimbobrulez

jimbobrulez
4 years ago#14
Tony_Clifton78 posted...
That's a coincidence, my cousins best friend also works for rockstar and he told me you have to use use the toilet in gta v. Apparently it's a mini game where you have to make sure you aim straight, wipe etc...

wipes brown?
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002

User Info: Fromanothertime

Fromanothertime
4 years ago#15
LOLfelines posted...
My cousins friend owns a Rock and looked at a star and he says your info is spot on

LOL

User Info: crucial

crucial
4 years ago#16
My mother slept with everyone at R* and said to me that everyone here is a liar,you heard it here first.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So one of my cousins best friend works for rockstar..got some insider info :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived