ATTN: preorder NOW CANCELLED

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. ATTN: preorder NOW CANCELLED

User Info: AKGunner

AKGunner
4 years ago#1
The game was delayed and I have cancelled my preorder. The most important thing in my life was this game coming out in spring. Now that Rockstar HAS RUINED MY LIFE, I will no longer be purchasing. Discuss.
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad

User Info: PepeSilvia906

PepeSilvia906
4 years ago#2
CONGRATULATIONS :D
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile

AKGunner
4 years ago#3
Thank you! You are true hero. Not troll like most!
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad

User Info: Gamer9302

Gamer9302
4 years ago#4
I'll still be buying it. This just means that they have that much more time to make the game great.
Gaming is not an option!

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#5
Ruined your life huh? I'm sorry for your loss. lol

I'm thinking about cancelling my pre-order just because I don't like how companies like Gamestop thrive on the extra interest they're going to earn from it. I'd like my $5 back. I'll just pre-order again in September.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

AKGunner
4 years ago#6
LIKE I SAID! THIS COMING OUT IN SPRING WAS MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE!!! I live very fulfilling and true life in mother's basement, this is what true disappoint is!
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad

User Info: zack12369

zack12369
4 years ago#7
Go back to cod, and wait for the next modern warfail reboot and leave us, please.
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>

AKGunner
4 years ago#8
COD is fun game, but I more upset about this delaying. Delay is not as fun as play the game!
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
4 years ago#9
cry more TC

AKGunner
4 years ago#10
How can you argue my logic?? Delay is not as fun as play the game? You cannot deny..
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. ATTN: preorder NOW CANCELLED

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived