if gta 5 could have one weapon from red dead redemption, which would you pick?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. if gta 5 could have one weapon from red dead redemption, which would you pick?

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
4 years ago#21
I agree with everyone who said lass-o. OR Hand-Cuffs could be fun to play with :)

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 years ago#22
Sawn-Off Shotgun. Also, following the same western theme, I'd love a lever action shotgun.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
4 years ago#23
blunderbuss or lasso

if not an actual lasso, then at least let me tie people up and drag/carry them around with an ordinary rope.
'MURICA.

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
4 years ago#24
Bolt Action Rifle for the over powered funsies, or the Mauser for badass full-autoness.

But as mentioned above, I was also disappointed by how bad the SAA was in Red Dead. I mean, I wanna go all Ocelot on people, and I take all six shots to kill a man!?
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK

User Info: MACOWHA

MACOWHA
4 years ago#25
Came in here to say the sawed-off shotgun, but I really like the lasso idea haha.

User Info: _Elite_Bushido_

_Elite_Bushido_
4 years ago#26
lasso... hook up to car/boat................................../plane :0
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
4 years ago#27
Throwing knives

User Info: Jvaas

Jvaas
4 years ago#28
i think a le mat revolver with the shotgun functionality it was meant to have would be awesome
i like skooma

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#29
Throwing knife. Or tomahawk but I like throwing knife better.
?

User Info: ninjaman148

ninjaman148
4 years ago#30
L0Z posted...
A Mossberg 500 with phosphorus rounds. It was fun burning zombies with a blue flame

?

There is no Mossberg 500 in RDR. And if I could have any weapon, it would be the good old Colt Peacemaker (cattleman revolver in RDR) but actually give it a punch since it should use .45 rounds at best.
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. if gta 5 could have one weapon from red dead redemption, which would you pick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived