multiplayer zombie mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. multiplayer zombie mode

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#1
call it ZTA

basically, its DayZ but in a GTA game.

not normally into tacked on zombie modes, but after how enjoyable Undead Nightmare was, I think a DayZ ripoff mode would be a huge success in this game.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 years ago#2
New and exciting concept.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: masachip

masachip
4 years ago#3
Zombies are so overly used right now, I can see why people are absolutely sick of it. That being said, I love zombies in games. A zombie game will always grab my attention.

That being said, I don't feel like a zombie mode would fit well here. I feel like R*'s resources would be better used elsewhere. Would I like to see a zombie survival game put out by R* using their current tech and know how, with a heavy emphasis on survival and not zombie slaughtering??? Hell yes. I don't want a watered down version within gta v though, especially if it detracts from gta itself.
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo

User Info: masachip

masachip
4 years ago#4
.....to add to my previous statement.

Yes, I've seen trailers and info on the upcoming game: State of Decay.
Looks pretty alright, but I would basically like to see that same concept copied and put in the hands of R* and the RAGE engine. Plus, have multiplayer included. Not a mode, more MMO style drop in and drop out as particular individuals
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo

User Info: mentallyfunny00

mentallyfunny00
4 years ago#5
I want fight terminator like robots instead.
Quack damn you!

User Info: Mentalpatient87

Mentalpatient87
4 years ago#6
Dinosaurs. That is all.
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"

User Info: paint87

paint87
4 years ago#7
I already said this a longgg time ago
PSN - whoonga_dagga
http://freebord.extole.com/a/clk/1mDRZv
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. multiplayer zombie mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived