Too soon, but I'm calling out...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Too soon, but I'm calling out...

User Info: UnCool_Head

UnCool_Head
4 years ago#1
Everyone to make a negotiation-gone-wrong kinda shootout in the deserts and a battlefield using Rhinos and Hydras in the downtown.

I bet the deathmatch system will be just like RDR, so I will call everybody to do that in the Free Roam.

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
4 years ago#2
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to stay out of your games.

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#3
Tanks and fighter jets? That's one hell of a negotiation gone wrong. You called me out though so it's on like Donkey Kong
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards

UnCool_Head
4 years ago#4
nativengine posted...
Tanks and fighter jets? That's one hell of a negotiation gone wrong. You called me out though so it's on like Donkey Kong

Hahah, I'm sorry. I meant two different scenarios.

User Info: TtotheJ123

TtotheJ123
4 years ago#5
UnCool_Head posted...
Everyone to make a negotiation-gone-wrong kinda shootout in the deserts and a battlefield using Rhinos and Hydras in the downtown.

I bet the deathmatch system will be just like RDR, so I will call everybody to do that in the Free Roam.

First part reminds me a lot of No Country For Old Men. Permission to steal idea?
I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself.

UnCool_Head
4 years ago#6
TtotheJ123 posted...
UnCool_Head posted...

First part reminds me a lot of No Country For Old Men. Permission to steal idea?

Sure. Actually I'm the one who needs to ask... to be invited.

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#7
UnCool_Head posted...
nativengine posted...

Hahah, I'm sorry. I meant two different scenarios.

I'm just busting your balls but its too late now, you called me out.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Too soon, but I'm calling out...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived