Hey guys when this game comes out i'm going to...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Hey guys when this game comes out i'm going to...

User Info: JACKSMMA

JACKSMMA
4 years ago#1
Make a list of 16 of the best board dwellers and i'm going to go online board you all on a plane and have hours of exploring the map and getting lost.... So who's in????
Starting a GTA V story series join in if you want.

JACKSMMA
4 years ago#2
So anyone? Also if you want to play GTA 4 i'm up for that to GT: KungPaoKitties.

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
4 years ago#3
So you're the one who added me!

I may or may not be getting the 360 version. Have not yet decided.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 years ago#4
I wonder how many players we can cram in a single plane. Tandem skydiving would be sick.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: Jaws_Theme

Jaws_Theme
4 years ago#5
now what would be cool? fly solo. online. different planes,,,coordinate base jumps or ride bike on top of planes

JACKSMMA
4 years ago#6
I hope at least 15 people can ride on the plane. (the 16th guy being the pilot) I don't think it will be 32 people a session... Oh, yeah just imagine 32 people a session...

User Info: puffinslaughter

puffinslaughter
4 years ago#7
I call pilot
Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 29-10 WELCOME JAROME IGINLA!
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Hey guys when this game comes out i'm going to...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived