I hope the new Xbox has backwards compatibility....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope the new Xbox has backwards compatibility....

User Info: B0vril

B0vril
4 years ago#41
professor_choas posted...

There's actually a rumor that the next gen Xbox will ship with a chip that emulates an entire 360 console. I don't believe its true, but I guess we'll see when the console is officially announced.

It's not a chip that emulates an entire 360 console, it is a 360 chip built into the architecture to handle 360 games in a more native capacity.

User Info: professor_choas

professor_choas
4 years ago#42
B0vril posted...
professor_choas posted...

There's actually a rumor that the next gen Xbox will ship with a chip that emulates an entire 360 console. I don't believe its true, but I guess we'll see when the console is officially announced.

It's not a chip that emulates an entire 360 console, it is a 360 chip built into the architecture to handle 360 games in a more native capacity.

Not much of a difference than emulating the console. But its just a rumor and we'll find out soon enough. I could really care less about BC, I'm more concerned about the rumor of Always On internet required. If that's true then there's no way in hell I would trade my 360 for the new console.
That activates my hilarity unit.

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
4 years ago#43
Get it on the almighty PC. ALL HAIL PC! ALL HAIL PC!! ALL HAIL PC!!!
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope the new Xbox has backwards compatibility....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived