Do we have any confirmation about a Compton/South Central area?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do we have any confirmation about a Compton/South Central area?

User Info: SBBrealquick

SBBrealquick
3 years ago#1
Haven't really seen this sort of area in any of the trailers or screenshots but I feel it must be included

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#2
It had a fairly good representation in SA(given when it was made and beginning setting of the game)so I think it will be included, in some way. We know that Franklin's friend is a gang member so I'm think we'll see some "hood" in 5. As far as confirmation, no we don't really.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
3 years ago#3
Is this screenshot along the lines of what you're talking about?
http://www.igta5.com/images/trailer-2-all-that-urban-sprawl.jpg

User Info: Rhyswr

Rhyswr
3 years ago#4
I don't think that there has been any concrete confirmation from R* but it is set in LA, so surely Compton/South Central has to feature in some way. If it didn't feature, it would be like Liberty City not featuring a Brooklyn area
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
3 years ago#5
I hope so. And I hope it's a really violent place where pulling out a weapon is enough to get massive gunfights started.
?

User Info: Wolf_J_Flywheel

Wolf_J_Flywheel
3 years ago#6
it would be ridiculous to think there wouldn't be a ghetto in 5. come on peeps..
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----

User Info: SBBrealquick

SBBrealquick
3 years ago#7
Yeah no doubt there have been plenty of screenshots and trailers that show rough areas but idk I just wanna see a very Boyz n the hood/Friday/Menace to society neighborhood

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
3 years ago#8
I'm betting that the Franklin trailer coming next week will give us a good glimpse at this type of area.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do we have any confirmation about a Compton/South Central area?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived