I hope we get to buy a car dealership

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope we get to buy a car dealership

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
4 years ago#1
that was my fav business in vice city.

User Info: gatorsPENSbucs

gatorsPENSbucs
4 years ago#2
Loved that. Collect my money. And I had all my nicest cars there.
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.

User Info: Part3

Part3
4 years ago#3
All my cars were exploded.
---
TIG - i like cartyooons

User Info: -Morbid-

-Morbid-
4 years ago#4
That was the first thing I hoped for when I read that we could buy businesses again.

User Info: Red Lobstar

Red Lobstar
4 years ago#5
I hope we can buy a dealership and use it to double as a storage lot. From the sound of it there will be way too many cars in this game to fit into a few garages.

User Info: Mike231132

Mike231132
4 years ago#6
Red Lobstar posted...
I hope we can buy a dealership and use it to double as a storage lot. From the sound of it there will be way too many cars in this game to fit into a few garages.

This.

User Info: demonicvirus

demonicvirus
4 years ago#7
Mike231132 posted...
Red Lobstar posted...

This.

yea. i kinda hope they do like saints row and let u permanently keep at least 2 cars but i doubt it
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#8
demonicvirus posted...
Mike231132 posted...
Red Lobstar posted...

This.

yea. i kinda hope they do like saints row and let u permanently keep at least 2 cars but i doubt it

F*** no, if your car gets destroyed it shouldn't magically reappear in your garage as if nothing happened.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards

User Info: Gamer_X27

Gamer_X27
4 years ago#9
nativengine posted...
demonicvirus posted...
Mike231132 posted...
Red Lobstar posted...

This.

F*** no, if your car gets destroyed it shouldn't magically reappear in your garage as if nothing happened.

Maybe have the smoldering wreck returned to your garage (or a car shop) and then have the option to pay and get it fixed.
as you may presently yourself fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
4 years ago#10
wait you can buy businesses again, i thought they confirmed before that they were not adding that feature into this game
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope we get to buy a car dealership

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived