Music from Drive better be in this game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Music from Drive better be in this game...

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
3 years ago#1
The only ryan goslin movie I can watch DRIVE had some amazing music. That opening seen was MY S***.
I troll the trolls...

User Info: PingPong5361

PingPong5361
3 years ago#2
DvoloS88 posted...
The only ryan goslin movie I can watch DRIVE had some amazing music. That opening seen was MY S***.

Though I doubt these songs will actually be in-game, here's the list of songs in the movie to hold you over in the meantime. The song in the opening scene is "Nightcall" by Kavinsky.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/soundtrack?mode=desktop
"Do you want me to get my d*** out again?" - Trevor, GTA V

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#3
Rumor has it Kavinsky will have his own radio station called nightride FM. I don't know if that's still a rumor or been confirmed but it 'twas a rumor from a few months ago.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
3 years ago#4
PingPong5361 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Though I doubt these songs will actually be in-game, here's the list of songs in the movie to hold you over in the meantime. The song in the opening scene is "Nightcall" by Kavinsky.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/soundtrack?mode=desktop

Sweet thanks.
I troll the trolls...

User Info: SeinfeldTheft

SeinfeldTheft
3 years ago#5
nativengine posted...
Rumor has it Kavinsky will have his own radio station called nightride FM. I don't know if that's still a rumor or been confirmed but it 'twas a rumor from a few months ago.

That would be awesome if they had a crime synth station.
"Tippy toe! Lemon tree!"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Music from Drive better be in this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived