What weapons are a must have in this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What weapons are a must have in this game

User Info: professor_choas

professor_choas
4 years ago#11
With the amount of cash we'll be acquiring in game, I almost feel like no expense should be spared when it comes to weapons. That being said, if we're pulling heists using standard M4s and AK47s I would be disappointed. A few guns I would like to see are:
ACR 6.5
SCAR in 7.62
MP7
FN FiveSeven
G36
HK53
FN F2000
Steyr AUG

Those are just a few off the top of my head.
That activates my hilarity unit.

User Info: UnCool_Head

UnCool_Head
4 years ago#12
Everyone from Max Payne 3 and its DLCs.
Everyone from TBoGT.
LeMat Revolver.
Remington 870.
XM16E1.
Please, correct my grammar if possible... seriously. I'm not being ironic.

User Info: B0vril

B0vril
4 years ago#13
I'd really like if there was a gun in this game. I was really annoyed that IV didn't have any guns.

User Info: FDFHighPunch

FDFHighPunch
4 years ago#14
crossbow
Dirty Chinese Jumpsuit

User Info: Iwata_Miyamoto

Iwata_Miyamoto
4 years ago#15
After just recently playing Far Cry 3, I would love to have a bow and arrow in this game.
"Why is the alternative to too little emphasis on online play too much emphasis on online play?"-Vyers

User Info: ledzepp27

ledzepp27
4 years ago#16
Iwata_Miyamoto posted...
After just recently playing Far Cry 3, I would love to have a bow and arrow in this game.

This!

Lately I've been playing games with a bow and arrow.

I was playing the last of us, when I had arrows i only used the bow.

After that game I was still feeling the need to use a bow so I went back to playing skyrim as an archer.

I got tired of skyrim so now I'm playing farcry and my main weapon is the bow, and when people charge me I switch to the shotgun.

User Info: True_Prodigy

True_Prodigy
4 years ago#17
Lots of melee weapons: Chainsaw, katana, etc.

Throwing knives.

Crossbow.

Revolvers.

Taser gun for bounty captures and of course random fun.

Bring back the explosive round weapons from BoGT too.
"Hey, you want a toothpick?" - The Driver (Drive)

User Info: Crazyman93

Crazyman93
4 years ago#18
HELLWOLF06 posted...
for me its a flamethrower

I hate that both GTA 4 and Saints row 3 didn't have it but San Andreas and Saints Row 2 did

I don't have to worry about the mini gun because a screenshot on rockstars facebook confirmed that it will be in game

Saints Row The Third has a flamethrower. It's just that it's a brute weapon so you have to kill a large, violent, mentally deficient... Thing...

That said, for me, it's tiers of weapons, I want to chose between a pistol that shoots fast and has a large magazine, or a small mag'd .45 that puts people down HARD. Or a grenade launcher that's effective against people and cars. Or a rocket launcher that's effective against Cars and aircraft and buildings.
Shotgunnova posted...
I know not what a skrillex is, but can only assume it is a flesh-eating bacteria.

Crazyman93
4 years ago#19
UnCool_Head posted...
Everyone from Max Payne 3 and its DLCs.
Everyone from TBoGT.
LeMat Revolver.
Remington 870.
XM16E1.

First, the XM16E1 was just a trial M16. Second, I love the LeMat, but I have to ask why you want it?

I enjoyed it in RDR, but I damn sure wanted to shoot the damn shotgun barrel.
Shotgunnova posted...
I know not what a skrillex is, but can only assume it is a flesh-eating bacteria.

Crazyman93
4 years ago#20
Oh, and Melee weapons that actually work. Since they said they're upgrading the Melee system, they better have weapons for it.
Shotgunnova posted...
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What weapons are a must have in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived