Have you ever been more hyped for a game and if so what

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Have you ever been more hyped for a game and if so what

User Info: SBBrealquick

SBBrealquick
4 years ago#1
I would say many years ago I was really crazy about the upcoming release of ff8 because I loved 7 so much. Obviously I'm a lot older now so video games don't really rule my psyche 24/7, but I gotta say, I'm ****ing hyped for this game. I have in fact dreamt that I was playing it two or three times over the last couple months. I will probably play this and only this for the next 3-5 years. What about you?

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
4 years ago#2
Mass Effect 2, Skyrim, BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider within the past few years are probably a bit bigger but the hype for this is still pretty damn high.
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg

User Info: KrY25

KrY25
4 years ago#3
I've not been this hyped since GTA SA.
PSN- kry-24 XBL-kry21985

User Info: Dave_Gahan

Dave_Gahan
4 years ago#4
Nope
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 110% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: lokidreamweaver

lokidreamweaver
4 years ago#5
SBBrealquick posted...
I would say many years ago I was really crazy about the upcoming release of ff8 because I loved 7 so much. Obviously I'm a lot older now so video games don't really rule my psyche 24/7, but I gotta say, I'm ****ing hyped for this game. I have in fact dreamt that I was playing it two or three times over the last couple months. I will probably play this and only this for the next 3-5 years. What about you?

FF7 was a big one for me, and the original Jak, and Daxter series possibly.

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
4 years ago#6
Dead Space 2 was definitely my most hyped game. Wasn't disappointed in the slightest either.
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
Karma Keepers

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
4 years ago#7
Yeh, really hyped for this game. It's been years since I was last hyped for a game. That last game was Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

I've been looking forward to games I've bought on release and have enjoyed playing them, but not on the same level as I am feeling with GTA.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: spazzma7ik

spazzma7ik
4 years ago#8
Probably GTA IV or RDR
ToucheAmore
http://i.imgur.com/jnKrzaL.gif

User Info: Gobey6

Gobey6
4 years ago#9
Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim

This is a close 3rd though
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6

User Info: RJ-MacReady

RJ-MacReady
4 years ago#10
Street Fighter 2 on SNES.
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Have you ever been more hyped for a game and if so what

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived