slamed trucks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bac0nslayer90

Bac0nslayer90
3 years ago#1
Please let there be! Also how cool will it be to tow a nice a** muscle car with a slamed pickup to the start of a race! My imagination is running wild

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
3 years ago#2
What's a slamed truck?
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

Bac0nslayer90
3 years ago#3
CruorComa posted...
What's a slamed truck?

Lowered like with air bags or shorter springs
(message deleted)

User Info: MMA427

MMA427
3 years ago#5
Bac0nslayer90 posted...
CruorComa posted...
What's a slamed truck?

Seriously?...

:facepalm:

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
3 years ago#6
Bac0nslayer90 posted...
CruorComa posted...
What's a slamed truck?

SMH....
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
3 years ago#7
I've always wanted to do one of those backwards unloading starts from a moving 18-wheeler like KITT on Knight Rider. Doing it in GTA 5 will suffice I suppose.
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
3 years ago#8
I've owned lowered trucks, cars and lifted trucks in real life and they can all look great if done properly. When I get another truck it will be a street truck again.

To me the best part of this game is that customization is back.

Bac0nslayer90
3 years ago#9
PvtPorkSord posted...
I've owned lowered trucks, cars and lifted trucks in real life and they can all look great if done properly. When I get another truck it will be a street truck again.

To me the best part of this game is that customization is back.

I agree and i once owned a 1990 s10 blazer 2x4 slamed 5 inchs with shaved door handles tv in the dash black tint all around. Would love to recreate this on gta 5

User Info: gen0c1de420

gen0c1de420
3 years ago#10
had a slammed 2000 sonoma, i love minis. i made a topic about this awhile back. there was a mini truck mod for sa on pc, look it up on youtube, you could drag them and all
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived