how long does midnight release take i called gamestop and its there 1st one ever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. how long does midnight release take i called gamestop and its there 1st one ever

User Info: Splatulated

Splatulated
3 years ago#1
so they dont even know how long it will take ...

they said would start at 9:30 and go to 12:30 at least that si their plan but is that just for line ups or what ??? and if thats their plan best time to get in line ??

User Info: hybrid_ej

hybrid_ej
3 years ago#2
Yikes, it is their first ever? There could be hiccups. lol

I usually show up around 11:40, finalize my transaction, then they hand out copies at 12. I am usually out by 12:10. This one will be much bigger than usual though.
XBL - CRIMS0N428
PSN - Astrofan428

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
3 years ago#3
Depends on how much a dick the employees are. Halo 4 took 35 minutes after midnight at mine.
If you call anyone salty, butthurt, kid, or basically any other internet insult i will just assume you are a complete idiot, and treat you as if you are.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. how long does midnight release take i called gamestop and its there 1st one ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived