How do you choose responses for email and text messages?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How do you choose responses for email and text messages?

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#1
I opened up an email and pressed "A" to reply and the game said, "choose a response" but I could only respond with the only reply that I saw. If you can't choose another response than the one the game shows you, why word it like you can choose different responses?
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
3 years ago#2
how do you respond to text messages? Ive only been able to respond to emails so far, even though ive gotten a few texts that seemed like they expected a response?
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://thankyouchrishansen.com/

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#3
solosnake posted...
how do you respond to text messages? Ive only been able to respond to emails so far, even though ive gotten a few texts that seemed like they expected a response?

My bad, maybe you can't respond to text messages. Since you can respond to emails, I figured you'd be able to respond to text messages as well.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |

User Info: CYB3RACTIV3

CYB3RACTIV3
3 years ago#4
Bump. I was wondering about this too.

User Info: ZacTB

ZacTB
3 years ago#5
Bumping this, does anyone know?

User Info: Evisceraptor

Evisceraptor
3 years ago#6
Yeah, I couldn't seem to select any alternatives, making me wonder if you only get choices in later emails.
Nothing is divine except that which is agreeable to reason. ~ Immanuel Kant
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How do you choose responses for email and text messages?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived