The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

32 gig usb

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: crshovrr

crshovrr
3 years ago#1
Will this work to install the play disk using a sandisk cz60
GT- Romito 201
PSN id - TokyoCrusher

User Info: mercenary666666

mercenary666666
3 years ago#2
There's literally like 50 topics about this. Yes, installing the play disc to a USB WILL WORK FINE.
Like my facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/Blaziken18383

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
3 years ago#3
8 Gb wont work.
I tried my 16Gb USB and it let me install it.

User Info: elguerodiablo

elguerodiablo
3 years ago#4
I dont know jack about usb flash drives. Which one should i get or what specs should I look for? Is xbox360 usb 1 2 or 3 for speed?
TEATIME! B:^o

User Info: Owen

Owen
3 years ago#5
You want to make sure it has a 15mb+ transfer rate at least. Some stores like Walmart have some that say Xbox 360/PS3 approved and those should work. I have a 16 gig Sandisk Cruzer and it gives me a warning that it is below the recommend performance level but it seem to play the game fine so far with just the play disk installed on it. I noticed a few stutters here and there during the opening credit scene but I didn't see the pop in or missing textures like in the comparison video.

User Info: YojimboFunk

YojimboFunk
3 years ago#6
I'm using a crap $18 16gig usb stick from kmart and it's working perfectly fine.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived